How do I make a reservation?
You can simply browse online and decide which jumping castle you want. Then, call us at 207-0293. We deeply value your business, but we can get very busy at times! If we don't answer, leave a detailed message as to: Desired Inflatable, time and date of the rental, your name and number you can be reached.
Do I have to put a down payment when making a reservation?
We do not require a deposit when making a single bouncer reservation. We do however collect the full payment for the rented equipment(s) before set up at the time of delivery.
WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH, VENMO, AND ZELLE
What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that you call to cancel at least 3 days before your party date.
What if it rains after the jumping castles have been set up?
In the event that there is a 50/50 chance of rain, snow or high winds, Downs Party Rental cannot set up in inclement weather due to the chance of injury or electrocution. This includes rain, high winds, hail, snow, sleet, and ice. If the weather looks cloudy, but it is not raining, we may not set up. If the weather is pleasant at the time of set up, but starts to rain, the customer will be charged regardless if the day turns rainy.
WE CAN NOT ISSUE A FULL/ PARTIAL REFUND, OR A ISSUE A RAIN CHECK.
If it drizzles while you have the bouncers, you should turn off the blower immediately! Once it stops drizzling, dry the equipment with clean towel, before letting riders back in the inflatable.
What should I do to ensure my party starts on time?
1) Have a clear flat area ready for your inflatable. We can only set up on grass, rocks or dirt. Please let us know if the location will be rocks or dirt so we can bring tarps. For safety reasons, we can not set up on a hard surface. (i.e. pavement, cement, etc.)
2) Move all possible obstacles from the parking area to the party location.
Minimum gate width needed for bouncers is 36"
Minimum gate width needed for interactives is 42"
3) Due to weight, we can not transport inflatables up or down stairs, or over major obstacles.
Before reserving your inflatable, be sure these conditions exist. Downs Party Rental reserves the right to cancel any rental upon arrival, if these conditions do not exist.
Each customer is asked to sign a rental agreement including release of liability at the time the inflatable is set up.
What time do you deliver and pick-up the inflatables?
It takes about 20 minutes to set up an inflatable. You decide the rental time and we'll be there before that time, anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours, to ensure you are set up by your start time. We'll call before we come, so you know approxiametly what time we are coming. You do not pay for set up time. Rentals are for jumping time only. We pick-up the unit after the party is over, but please allow up to 15 - 90 minutes after your rental time for pick-up. If an exact pick-up time is crucial, just let us know.
Who will break down the inflatable?
The same driver will come and break down the bounce house unit. Break down time is 20-30 minutes. Please do not release the unit to anyone else unless you receive specific instructions from the original driver. Please also have unit inflated when we arrive.
How do I clean the castle?
Let us clean the bouncer for you! Please do not take a hose to clean off the bouncer, as it "water logs" the inflatable. If you need to clean something, take a damp cloth to clean and area!
What are my responsibilities as the renter?
A responsible adult must be assigned to supervise the children while the unit is in use. Lessee is responsible for enforcing the posted rules on the inflatable itself, as well as the following listed rules.
1. All occupants remove their shoes before entering unit.
2. All occupants are assisted when entering and exiting the unit.
3. Occupants are sorted by size. Only occupants of the same size should be allowed in the unit at the same time (for the protection of smaller event-goers).
4. Occupants should remove glasses and dangling jewelry.
5. No climbing, hanging or pulling on the nets, sides, top, or back of the units.
6. No roughhousing or horseplay in, on or around the unit. No flipping!
AT NO TIME SHOULD THE EQUIPMENT BE LEFT UNATTENDED!
Absolutely NO "Silly String" , gum, candy, food, Popsicles or beverages are ever allowed inside the inflatables.
Wanting to rent a Jumping Castle in a Rancho Sahuarita Park?
1) Before Downs Party Rental can set up at your park event, residents must reserve a Ramada through your club house. ClubHouse # 207-7730
2) Due to Rancho Sahuarita requirements:
Vendor's are NOT
allowed to use electrical outlets in the parks. Thus, if you desire a jumping castle at your park event, a generator must be rented.
Inflatables can only be set up at the following Ramada numbers:
Parque del Presidio #2
Parque Del Trio #5
Presidio de los Arboles #6
Parque del Sol #7
Parque del Lago #8
Linear Park #9 & 10
Safari Park #14 & 16